Wednesday, June 25, 2008

To the mom who said hello

While we were at Children's, one of the mothers who was there with her child said that she recognized Peter from his blog. I didn't get a chance to talk further with her b/c Peter was ready to keep walking, and when I would get free time later, her child's room was dark, suggesting that the child was sleeping. If you read this, I wanted to let you know that I appreciate your saying hello and encouraging Peter when you saw him. If you want to email, you can reach me at the email in the "about me section." Or you can post something on the blog, and if you don't want it posted for everyone to see, just say so and I can read it but not post it. I hope all is going well with your little one. - Kathryn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathryn,
It was me... Chelle Cates. I am Carter Cates' mom. We have been following Peter and you are part of the reason we came to Boston. I came down to check in and introduce myself, but you were already gone...good sign I hope. check out Carter's site at www.cartermcates.com It was so nice to meet you if only for a quick second. We send Peter our best!!!